NIADA Inspection Guidelines
Prior to the delivery of each NIADA CPO vehicle, thorough checks and inspections are performed. Any item(s) that does not pass the multi-point inspection have been replaced or repaired. The inspection sheet should also be available for clients to view at any time to ensure that the CPO vehicle they are buying has been thoroughly inspected to give them that peace of mind.
Every NIADA Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is backed not only with the inspection but must have a CARFAX report run. This will ensure your CPO vehicle has no title discrepancies including frame and unibody damage, salvage title, and flood issues.
After the title report is clear, each NIADA Certified vehicle must pass our comprehensive inspection, covering items from the engine to the interior. This inspection will confirm that the quality and condition of the vehicle meets or exceeds NIADA’s criteria.
All NIADA CPO’s come equipped with the following:
Vehicle you can trust
- Quality inspection
- CARFAX report
- NIADA check of approval and backing
- Protection you deserve
- NIADA CPO option 1: 3, 6, or 12 month coverage – upsell to 48 months
- NIADA CPO II option 2: 10 yr/100k Powertrain – upsell to exclusionary wrap
- Assistance you can depend on
- Towing/road service
- Lost key/lock out service
- Can be serviced at any national licensed facility